Hola ****** Bonjour ****** Shalom ****** Konichiwa ****** helo ****** allo! ****** barev ****** Sua s'dei ****** ni hao ****** jambo ****** hej ****** Bula uro ****** hyvää päivää ****** Guten tag ****** Γεια σου ****** Aloha ****** ha'u ****** Dia duit ****** Ciao ****** Yow Wah gwaan ****** chau ****** hei ****** talofa ****** hoezit ****** Kumusta ka ****** Li-ho ****** sawa dee-ka ****** sanibonani

Search Favorite Wedding Blogs

Loading

Search My Blog

Loading...

Pin it!

31 May 2012

Testing, Testing, Oh! It's on!

via

It has come to my attention via Blog Stats that I am gaining traffic via Bloglovin's Facebook app. This, to me, is exciting--and frightening... my blog can get purtttty personal, sometimes borderline TMI. Although I'm very open, there's some people I just don't want sharing in this exciting time of our life... I've learned that there are people to not include.
So while I am concerned that people will not be respective of my privacy and will choose to share whatever news I have whenever I have some, I cannot change myself for those people. And that is just another reason they are missing out on how awesome our family is and will be; they'll only get to experience half of it, as I do not share my everyday life with them.

If you choose to include yourself in this journey starting officially (OMGZ!!!) tomorrow, welcome.
This is gonna be awesome.

4 comments:

Heather said...Reply to comment

Whenever I check my stats, I also get a little freaked to find that people outside my dedicated group of readers are discovering my blog through Google and other sources. I even discovered that some shoe website pulls in links to all my posts because my blog is called High Heels & Flip-Flops. W-e-i-r-d. But like you, I always share what I'm comfortable putting out there, and if others don't like or respect it, tough.

HiLLjO said...Reply to comment

@Heather I get weird backlink traffic, too! BAH!
I was thinking of you and some other bloggy gal pals when I decided this; you guys are important to me, too!

Kim @ Party Frosting! said...Reply to comment

Exactly... "do you" ...like a TV show or radio station...let them change the channel if they don't want to be in our club! hugs!

HiLLjO said...Reply to comment

@Kim, that made me smile!

Recent Love!

Love & Welcome All






Thank you for coming by to read my experiences as a wife and what came before it, as well. My husband Shawn and I were married June 10, 2011 in Omaha, NE! I enjoy sharing my stories and hearing other people's stories so please feel free to share any in the comments (especially dress stories!). I LOVE comments!

Proud to Be Featured