After being in Chicago last week I'm glad to be back in the swing of our routine. Here's the Friday post that is long overdue!
Today I love me because:
- I haven't heard anything about the job I want but I'm staying positive.
- If I don't make an interview or if I interview and don't get chosen, I am going headfirst into Mama-mode by sewing cloth diapers and making clothes.
- I write to my congressmen and -women often. And the President, too.
- I've been making a lot of good food choices lately.
- I have been a lot less hard on myself lately. Still not perfect, but who is?
- I'm hosting an Offbeat Mama meetup here in Omaha next month with a local gal.